The first ever step-by-step playbook to building & scaling subscription-based apps 👉 Get your copy
Lumenen: Learn yourself icon

Lumenen: Learn yourself

About the app

Welcome to Lumenen, an innovative app designed for those intrigued by the mystical worlds of astrology and tarot. Whether you’re a beginner or an enthusiast, our app offers an immersive experience into the realms of self-discovery and cosmic understanding.


Astrological Mastery: Delve into detailed courses that explain the nuances of astrological charts. Understand the signs, planets, houses, and aspects, and how they influence your personality and life path.

Tarot Wisdom: Explore the symbolic universe of tarot with our comprehensive guides. Learn card meanings, spreads, and techniques to perform insightful readings for yourself and others.

Compatibility Insights: Discover how celestial alignments can impact relationships. Our compatibility tests help you understand the dynamics between different signs and offer guidance for harmonious connections.

Interactive Tests: Reinforce your learning with interactive tests. Challenge your understanding of astrological and tarot concepts, and track your progress as you advance through different levels.

Personalized Experience: Get personalized readings and analyses based on your astrological profile. Learn about your strengths, challenges, and potentials in various aspects of life.

Regular Updates: Enjoy new content, courses, and features added regularly to keep your learning journey fresh and exciting.

Lumenen is more than just an app; it’s a tool for personal growth, understanding, and connection. Whether you’re looking to gain insight into your own life or to develop skills to help others, Lumenen is your perfect companion on this journey of self-discovery.

30% of all courses are available for free. The other 70% are available for subscribers for 9.99 EUR/Month.

Terms of use:
Privacy Policy:

Lumenen: Learn yourself is using Glassfy for their IAP & Subscription management
Glassfy is your complete infrastructure (at no cost). Wave goodbye to subscription management tasks.
Build for free